Venue : The International Conference Centre, Geneva. (CICG).
Date : 11 – 12 Septemeber 2018
Welcome to GICAR 2018
The Geneva International Conference on Advanced Research 2018 (GICAR – 2018), organised by European Institute for Economics, Politics and Social Research (EIEPSR https://eiepsr.org ) gives a stage to all academicians, practitioners, experts, professionals and students to exchange their most recent research findings, new ideas, and experience in order to popularize their thoughts and to build up business, research relations and networking for future collaboration. GICAR – 2018 will be hosting welcomed speakers who will further investigate the contemporary theme that is essential for the achievement, survival and maintainability of Business and Social Sciences.
The conference has been Certified by ACE (Academic Conference Excellence) for its professional organization and its academic excellence. Academic Excellence Certificate, ACE, issued only to professionally organized events after evaluation by the ACE Team. http://esiace.com/. GICAR has been listed on ACE website.
The GICAR – 2018 invites submission of academic and professional research papers/abstracts from the full range topics:
- Manufacturing management.
- Ethical and Social financing
- Business administration
- Human resource management
- Marketing management
- Strategic management
- Operations and information technology management
- Political science
- Law, international diplomacy and international studies
- History and geography
- Society, culture and social works
- Environmental studies
- Information sciences
The conference will cover Abstracts beyond these thematic areas but within broader framework above will also be considered.
- On-site presentation
- Poster presentation
- Virtual presentation
To Submit abstract or a Paper
Acceptance of paper will be informed within three weeks of submission.
- All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
- Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from the conference website.
- GICAR 2018 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- Best Papers from each session will be published in International journals
Abstract or Paper submission opens 25th November 2017
Deadline for abstracts/proposals 29th June 2018
Registration deadline 20th August 2018
Full paper submission deadline 20th August 2018
Conference dates 11 – 12 September 2018
Submission and Contact details : firstname.lastname@example.org
Organised by: European Institute for Economics, Political and Social Science.
Website : https://eiepsr.org/