Venue : The International Conference Centre, Geneva. (CICG).
Date : 11 – 12 July 2017
Welcome to GICAR 2017
The Geneva International Conference on Advance Research 2017 (GICAR -2107), organised by European Institute for Economics, Politics and Social Research (EIEPSR https://eiepsr.org ) gives a stage to all academicians, practitioners, experts, professionals and students to exchange their most recent research findings, new ideas, and experience in order to popularize their thoughts and to build up business, research relations and networking for future collaboration. GICAR – 2017 will be hosting welcomed speakers who will further investigate the contemporary theme that is essential for the achievement, survival and maintainability of Business and Social Sciences.
The conference has been Certified by ACE (Academic Conference Excellence) for its profesional organisation and its academic excellence. Academic Excellence Certificate, ACE, issued only to professionally organized events after evaluation by the ACE Team. http://esiace.com/. GICAR has been listed in ACE website.
The conference will be held in five different tracks
Geneva International Conferece on Business and Economics 2017
Geneva International Conference on Education and Language 2017
Geneva International Conference on IT an computer sciences 2017
Geneva International Conference on Political Science and Diplomacy 2017
Geneva International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities 2017
The GICAR – 2017 invites submission of academic and professional research papers/abstracts from the full range topics:
- Manufacturing management.
- Ethical and Social financing
- Business administration
- Human resource management
- Marketing management
- Strategic management
- Operations and information technology management
- Political science
- Law, international diplomacy and international studies
- History and geography
- Society, culture and social works
- Environmental studies
- Information sciences
The conference will cover Abstracts beyond these thematic areas but within broader framework above will also be considered.
- On-site presentation
- Poster presentation
- Virtual presentation
To Submit abstract or a Paper
Acceptance of paper will be informed within three weeks of submission.
- All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
- Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from conference website.
- GICAR 2017 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- Best Papers from each session will be published in International journals
Abstract or Paper submission opens 15th January 2017
Deadline for abstracts/proposals 31st May 2017
Registration deadline 15th June 2017
Full paper submission deadline 30th June 2017
Conference dates 11 – 12 July 2017
Submission and Contact details : firstname.lastname@example.org
Organised by : European Institute for Economics, Politcal and Social Science.
Website : https://eiepsr.org/